Want to have a vacation that has many travel attractions? Or are you planning to travel for a vacation but really don’t know where to? I have a place for you that you just might like to consider. The Philippines, Pearl of the Orient and the tropical country that has numerous places for you to go to. Home to some of the most magnificent places that you could ever imagine. Places that you never thought would have exist in this little humble country of paradise. Here are my top 10 travel attractions in the Philippines and where to go to.
Top 10 Travel Attractions in the Philippines
Travel Attractions #1 – Baguio City, the city of Pines
– Mines View Park, most visited park of the city for its panoramic view of the mines
– Take your kids and love ones for a boat ride at the Burnham Park Lake, a man-made lake.
-Baguio City is also famous for its Panagbenga Festival (Flower Festival).
– Other places to visit in Baguio are the Baguio Botanical Garden, the Mansion
Travel Attractions #2 –Tagaytay City, country’s second summer Capital
– Tagaytay Picnic Grove, a park wherein it offers huts and tables for one to have picnicking as well as horseback riding. It also gives a fine view of the Taal Volcano.
– People’s Park in the Sky, a man-made attraction wherein you can have some breath taking views of the Taal Lake, Laguna de Bay and Manila Bay and some other nearby mountains
Travel Attractions # 3 – Palawan, Land of the Promise
– Explore the lagoons in El Nido and some of the Secret Beaches in Mantinloc Island, Secret Lagoon in Miniloc Island and enjoy its crystal clear water and white sandy beaches and many other marine reserve parks.
– Be captivated to one of the 7 wonders of the world in Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park or also known as the Underground River.
Travel Attractions #4 – Camsur
– Experience great water sports in Camsur, the CWC wakeboarding
– Experience wonderful sites of the Caramoan Island and beaches
Travel Attractions #5 – Bohol, city of Friendship
– Discover history, legends, culture, nature and mysteries in the island of Bohol where you can see and take a tour to Chocolate Hills, Mag-aso Falls, Floating Restaurants on Loboc River, World’s Smallest Primate – Tarsier, Dolphin Watching near Pamilacan Island, Diving Sites at Balicasag and Cabilao Islands, Panglao Island, Abatan River Tour, Danao Extreme Adventure Tour, Heritage Structures, Sandugo Festival
Travel Attractions #6 – Camiguin Island
-The island has high diversity of ecosysytem. Must see places are the Mantigue Island, White Island, Katibawasan Falls, Ardent Hot Spring, Sto. Niño Cold Spring, Sunken Cemetery
Travel Attractions #7 – Bukidnon
– Explore and reward yourself for beautiful picnic spots at Dila Falls, Nasuli Spring Resort, Sitio Lake Apo,
– Pineapple, Bananas and Sugar Cane Plantation
-Conquer the Asia’s longest dual zipline at the Dahilayan Adventure Park, Manolo Fortich
Travel Attractions # 8 – Cebu, Queen City of the South
– Cebu is known for its historical sites and marvellous monuments and famous for its Sinulog Festival
– Must see places are Chinese Taoist Temple, Basilica del Santo Niño
Travel Attractions #9 – Iligan, city of Majestic Waterfalls
– the city has more than 20 waterfalls and has dozens of springs which will make you fall in love with nature
Travel Attractions #10 -Surigao del Sur
– It is about 1 hour from the city proper and travel to a rough road just for you to reach the Enchanted River in Bislig, Hinatuan. The river is about 80 feet deep and home of some fishes like the red snapper, surgeon fish, angel fish, and cardinal fish. The place is great for adventure and escapade.
So, these are my top 10 travel attractions to visit in the Philippines. Hope you’ll find it enjoyable when you travel to Philippines as much as I did. There actually a lot of travel attractions in the Philippines, but with just a few days of vacation, it isn’t just enough.